Just as in cricket, the best way to bat away life’s curved balls is to be prepared for them beforehand.
What does that mean in life, outside cricket?
- Have a good (insurance) plan, so you don’t get 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙙 when a curve ball does hit.
- Know the 𝙛𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙙 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 to help understand your risks – Pre-mature death at the 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨, Traumatic health event at 𝙜𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙮, unexpected medical costs at 𝙢𝙞𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛, unable to work due to a disability at 𝙢𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩, etc.
- Make sure you are covered 𝙬𝙞𝙙𝙚-ly from more than a few angles and 𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙨 – Life, trauma, medical and disability insurances.
- Source your insurances through an experienced and knowledgeable 𝙬𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧 (a non-aligned insurance advisor that can source the top products and companies at the most competitive price).
- Good quality, well designed products will help 𝙗𝙖𝙞𝙡 you out at these crucial times and avoid you being in a down and 𝙤𝙪𝙩 position.
- A well sourced insurance product prevents 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨 at claim time.
So now, you are ready to bat away happily through life 😊😊